Monday, March 30, 2015

Phoenix - Bridge and Shopping

Today we headed out around 9:45 to go to our Kansas friend's house.  She had invited us to come over to her place to play bridge and she would fix our lunch.  Her kitchen is open to the family room so it was a very nice set up.  She cooked and we played cards.  I think that meal was the best one I had while in the Phoenix area.  Then she finished it off with a delicious dessert.  I was stuffed.  So stuffed that I didn't eat anything else the rest of the day.


After lunch we played a little more bridge then head to the Tangiers Outlet in the Phoenix area.  It was arranged that there was lots of shade which made it pleasant going from store to store.  I must admit, it was a successful shopping trip.  Then it was back to the house where we began to get ready to leave in the morning.

I will be posting my final thoughts in a few days upon my return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment