Saturday, March 28, 2015

Phoenix - Musical Instrument Museum (MIM)

Today we went to the Musical Instrument Museum.  I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy this even though according to Trip Advisor it is the number one attraction in Phoenix.  Well, they were correct.  This is just a wonderful museum.  The displays are outstanding.  Not only can you read about and see the instruments, there is a video as well.  The videos are shown on a TV that is in the different countries instruments.  You have a pair of user friendly wireless headsets.  You stand in front of each TV and your headset automatically picks up the sound for that exhibit.  I am including several photos of different instruments.  Hope that you enjoy.








This one was outside the museum but couldn't resist.

Tomorrow we are going to church then back to MIM.  We bought a two day pass and I know I am going to enjoy the second day as much as the first.  I will first be heading to the section on the United States and Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment