Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Triple A

Because we are going to start traveling more, I thought maybe a membership to Triple A might be beneficial. I sure hope we never have to use it because the car has a breakdown or a flat tire. I was surprised to see the different levels of membership. We chose to use Classic, the lowest option. We can only be towed 5 miles without having to pay. I was surprised at that. That isn't even across town. AAA will change a battery, replace a battery for the price of the battery, and bring fuel (also have to pay for). I thought those items might be handy. The real reason I wanted to join is for their famous Trip Tiks. We have prepared for two trips we are making this summer. The first being to Frisco, Colorado. The second to Door County, Wisconsin, via Antioch, Illinois. The Trip Tiks are very impressive. They give you turn by turn maps. We also received maps of the states we will be visiting. For the Wisconsin trip, two maps of the central United States. One had our route marked. I loved that. We will see how useful these are after the first couple of trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment